Yes, I'm still working on valentines! I bought a pack of K&Company double sided paper at Michael's called "Lovely", and what a perfect name for it - it is lovely! So when a friend asked me to make a "first" Valentine for her granddaughter, I knew this was the paper I had to use for it.
I love making things for little girls, you know, all pink and frilly, so this was a fun card to make. I used nestabilities for the hearts and scalloped square; originally I just paper pierced the scallops (I took this picture before I finished the card) but ended up putting clear crystals around the scallops which looked much better. The heart border at the bottom is a Martha Stewart punch....a little ribbon and a button and the card was done!

What a beautiful card for a beautiful girl!!! I love all the "frilly" things on this card! It is so girly! Great job girl!!!
ReplyDeleteME