Thursday, March 11, 2010

Basket of Flowers

This card really shouts Spring....the weather has been in the 60's here the past few days so Spring must really be on it's way!

The basket is cut from a Sizzix die (I inked around the basket edges and lines with brown) and the corners are punched with Fiskars.  The flowers are Prima "Got Flowers", I added a crystal in the middle of each one, and no basket would be complete without a bow!  Normally I would put the basket on 3d foamies, but this card is being sent out of the country and I didn't know what postal "concerns" that might cause.  (hehe) 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely Gorgeous, great colors and so springy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty! You really used some flowers in that basket! lol How many to go? 1,549,764? LOL I love this card and the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!