Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Papertrey September 2018 Blog Hop...


It's been a while since I made a card, but this month's inspiration photo was so Fall-like that I had to make something!


I concentrated on the Fall colors and the leaves around the pumpkins.  I pulled out Gran's Garden. I started with a white card base and added a layer of Summer Sunrise Bitty Dots. I stamped the flowers and leaves on white cardstock and die-cut them.

The sentiment is on a rectangle of white cardstock. I placed it on fun foam for dimension and arranged the flowers and leaves above it. I wrapped crochet thread at the bottom to fill in some of the space. I don' use orange much but I'm happy with the way this turned out.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Gran's Garden, Congrats: All Ways
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Summer Sunrise Polka Dots
  • Ink:  PTI Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Spring Moss; Versafine Onyx Black
  • Dies:  PTI Gran's Garden; LID Stitched Rectangles
  • Other:  Fun Foam; Crochet Thread
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

15 comments:

  1. wow...just love your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, such warm colors, a great retirement card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, such warm colors, a great retirement card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet retirement card, Lainey (perfect color choices off the inspiration photo)! Happy to see you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! My favorite flower stamp set!! I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Lainey! And beautiful bright fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful inspired design Lainey! Love the colors on your flowers layered around your sentiment and the pretty wrapped twine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely choice of images and color! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Lainey!! Your card really stands out in the gallery because of the bright colors...love, LOVE it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, just bursting with colour - the touch of twine is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous card to celebrate your favourite - cooler - season, Lainey! Your leaf-wrapped floral image is a beautiful rendition of the inspiration photo, and I love the "warm" colours you chose (sorry, couldn't resist! LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry, Lainey - that last comment was from me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. From the twine to the whimsical font of your sentiment and the ever-lovely Gran's Garden you have a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!