Yesterday at my craft group the ladies were making Easter cards using Martha Stewart's grass border punch and the PTI egg die. I couldn't wait to make my own! I ran my base cardstock through the Cuttlebug using the "birds & swirls" embossing folder. I added 3 layers of green grass and my die cut eggs, putting a few extras on 2 of the eggs. I added the "Happy Easter" sentiment, a butterfly and some polka dot ribbon.

now i have to out and get that punch, thanks for enabling me. LOL great card!! i am going to "borrow" the idea.
ReplyDeleteWow! I really didn't want to buy the Martha Stewart grass punch but now....hmm? lol I LOVE this card too Lainey! What a great job on the grass, the eggs (love them) and you chose the perfect CB embossing folder!!!! I LOVE this lavender color & bow!!!! Great job!
ReplyDelete