Friday, April 9, 2010

50 Year Retirement

A friend asked me to make him a card for someone who is retiring after 50 years of working!  The "retiree" lives in the UK, so I could just picture him sitting in his English garden on a rocking chair.  This is an Inkadinkadoo stamp I've had for sometime and thought it would be perfect for this card!  I didn't want to make the card too feminine (and we all know how challenging it is to make masculine cards) so used dark blue and scarlet with a hint of beige.  The stamp is colored with Copics.

"Relax, rest, dream" is what you should do when you aren't working!  No worries, right?

1 comment:

  1. I ADORE this stamp!!!! It is one of my favorites!!! The Copics really brought the image to life!!! Excellent job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!