Thursday, April 29, 2010

First Mother's Day

Someone asked me to make a card for their daughter who will be celebrating her first Mother's Day!  I used PTI's matching papers - this is a combination of Berry Sorbet and Sweet Blush.  The stamped image is from their Delightful Dahlia set (I don't have this set [yet!] but made some stamped images from my friend's set.)  The flower is stamped and colored with Copics; I added silver microbeads to the center of it and then cut it out and adhered it to the white background.  Some ribbon, buttons and paper piercing finish off the card.

1 comment:

  1. Lainey this card is SO beautiful!!! I love dahlias and this is one beautiful card!!!! You did a great job on this card. Holly will be very happy to get this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!