Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Birthday Flap Card

I've been wanting to make a flap card for sometime but didn't have the magnetic closures (the magnet holds the card closed).  Then last week my friend Kelli gave me a pack she bought for me at AC Moore!  So I had to make this long awaited card!  I used pink for the card base, a layer of chocolate, and a layer of pink/chocolate patterned paper.  The squares are made with nestabilities deckled squares, I paper pierced the flap, added a chocolate/pink cake (from Michael's $1 bins) and some ribbon.  For the inside, since the back of the pink paper was white, I used a layer of pink before applying the sentiment.


1 comment:

  1. Elaine, I just received the link to your site. Your work is amazing!! I will pass it on to other friends. Good Luck!!
    Janice H.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!