Saturday, June 12, 2010

Masculine Sleeve Card

A friend wanted me to make her a "sleeve" card with Hawaiian Shores cardstock, but not to make it too "girly".  I started with HS for the base and then used a layer of Kraft, stamped with a tree image from Masculine Motifs.  I topped it with a piece of patterned paper from Green Boutique and cut out an oval to highlight the trees, added the sentiment and twine.  For the inside I used HS cardstock and added a border of the Green Boutique at the top and bottom - it looks nice that the inside matches the outside!  I think it's a "manly" looking card!


1 comment:

  1. i love this card, so cool and masculine. i have a hard time with masculine cards but you nailed it!! great job

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!