Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cute Little Finds

It doesn't take much to make me happy - put me in a craft store and I'm good to go!  I found some "must have" items in the last couple days I thought I'd share.  I love the dollar bins at Michael's - they have their Christmas items out.  Aren't these little containers of buttons adorable?  There are about 80 buttons in each container - for $1!


And you can't have enough embellishments.  These are all self-adhesive crystals, and of course, I had to get one in each color:  blue, red, green, clear, orange and yellow.  I also picked up some of the snowflakes.


I found this cute little "try me" glue set at Joann's!  Perfect to take to crops!


I'm doing my part to keep the economy going!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!