Monday, September 20, 2010

Peonies Birthday

My friend's favorite color is blue, so I always try to make her a card using various blues.  This is one of my new Lockhart stamps - Peonies - I like coloring flowers more and more!  The card base for this is PTI's Enchanted Evening, topped with a piece of Spring Rain that I embossed with PTI's linen template.  The stamp image is colored with Copics and cut out with oval nestabilities.  I finished the card by adding  ribbon and a tag sentiment adhered with Martha Stewart twine.  Happy Birthday Kathy!


P.S.--If you want to order any Lockhart stamps, I highly recommend Susana's Custom Art & Card Design, she is so nice and has the fastest shipping!  I ordered stamps from her late Thursday afternoon and had them on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!