I resisted as long as I could without buying the Doodlie-Do stamp set. But I keep seeing so many beautiful cards made with it that I finally decided I needed to own it too.
I started with a white cardstock card base and stenciled the background with Aqua Mist ink. I stamped the flower and leaves on white cardstock and colored them with Copics. I fussy cut the flowers and leaves and placed them on foam tape for dimension.
The sentiment is stamped in black ink and I added a few clusters of clear sequins to finish the card.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Doodlie-Do
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Aqua Mist; Versafine Black Onyx
- Copics: BG10, BG15, G24, G28, R20, R22, R24
- Tools: PTI Modern Background Stencil
- Other: Pretty Pink Posh Sequins; Fun Foam
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Sadly, I have this lovely stamp set collecting dust, so it's very inspirational seeing your CAS card that reminds me of how lovely it is! Fabulous LO and the sponge accent behind really gives it more interest!
ReplyDelete