Monday, March 20, 2017

Happy Anniversary...

Happy Spring! I really think Painted Petals is my favorite PTI anniversary set! It's so easy to use and makes some amazing looking flowers. I can't wait to see what the new set will be for 2017!

I started with a piece of white cardstock and stenciled the background in Cantaloupe ink. Next I stamped the flower in two shades of purple ink, adding the center in Cantaloupe ink. The leaves are stamped in Spring Moss and Simply Chartreuse inks. To add some brightness, I stamped the flower centers and a few small flowers in Raspberry Fizz ink.

I stamped the sentiment in Smokey Shadow ink and placed the panel on a Plum Pudding cardstock card base. I also added a bit of glitter to the larger flower center.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Painted Petals, Inside & Out: Love
  • Paper:  PTI Plum Pudding, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Smokey Shadow, Raspberry Fizz; Memento Sweet Plum, Lulu Lavender, Cantaloupe
  • Tools:  PTI Modern Backgrounds Stencils
  • Other:  Glitter
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!