Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Papertrey May 2018 Create Along With Us...


I'm so thankful for the PTI challenges because at least I'm crafting each week to enter the contests. Still waiting for my desire to create to come back. 😞  When I saw this card by Heather Nichols it reminded me I haven't used my Sweet As Can Be stamp set for a long time. Time to ink it up again!


For my card I started with a piece of white cardstock and stamped the 3 cones in Kraft ink. I added the scoops of ice cream in Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus Burst and Green Parakeet inks and stamped the sentiment in black ink.

I placed a layer of Hawaiian Shores Bitty Dots on a white cardstock card base, trimmed down the ice cone panel and placed it on fun foam for dimension. What's an ice cream cone without sprinkles so I added coarse glitter?

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Sweet As Can Be, Birthday Classics: June
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, 2009 Bitty Dot Basics
  • Ink:  PTI Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus Burst, Green Parakeet; Versafine Black Onyx
  • Other:  Fun Foam; Coarse Glitter
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

6 comments:

  1. Cute, CUTE card Lainey!! I love the bright colors of the ice cream and the sprinkles on top too! And I really like how you've got your sentiment going through the cones...very cool looking!! Definitely a FUN card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s never summer without ice cream...love your cute card!! Guess I should have invested in a ice cream stamp set. They look like fun to play with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum super cute, love those cones

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lainey, this card is just the sweetest treat! Great take on Heather's fun card! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card - I could eat one of those ice creams now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lainey, your colorful ice cream cones look delicious and love the added sprinkles. Bitty Dot paper made the perfect background for your popped up cones. Sweet birthday card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!