This month's inspiration photo has to be one of my all time favorites! So much color in the photo and those delicious looking Popsicles and fruit make me think, yes, summer is here! I don't like the heat that goes with summer, but I do like the food associated with it!😎 Nothing better than a nice, cold Popsicle or bowl of fruit on a hot, humid day!
I was drawn to the Popsicles and realized I haven't used my Summer Sweetness set for a while. I die-cut the Popsicles in white cardstock and stamped each in a color I saw in the inspiration photo. The sticks are stamped in Kraft ink. I added glitter to each one, giving them a frosty look.
I arranged the Popsicles on a white cardstock card base and stamped the sentiment in black ink. I haven't used my Swoosh stamp set for a long time either! It's always nice to pull out an old set to use. Now I want to make more cards with this set!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Summer Sweetness, Swoosh
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Kraft, Raspberry Fizz, Lemon Tart; Memento Tangelo, New Sprout, Lulu Lavender, Tuxedo Black
- Dies: PTI Summer Sweetness
- Other: Glitter
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"



Nice! The glitter is a fun touch.
ReplyDeleteI love your card, Lainey! That stamp set is such a sweet one and your colors are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSweet card and the sparkle dots are great!
ReplyDeleteYummy, yummy card Lainey and a perfect take on the inspiration photo...well done!! :0)
ReplyDeleteAh Lainey, your card is SO sweet!!! I LOVE those Popsicle's. It is so summer, so sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteClean and simple always catches my eye : ) Beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo...your popsicles look delightful, Lainey! I’ll take the green one (lime flavored I’m guessing). Wonderful summer birthday card...and my birthday is in July! Ha, ha. ;)
ReplyDeleteLove your card, Lainey!
ReplyDeleteWho wouldn't want those birthday wishes? I'll take the all! Looks great!
ReplyDeleteYour glitter is a wonderful idea for these colorful popsicles, Lainey! They look so real. Lime is my favorite also.
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous and festive! Great card!
ReplyDeleteOoohhh how I love your colorful Popsicles, Lainey!
ReplyDeleteThey have my mouth watering :-p
Beautiful! Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!
ReplyDeleteYummy and fresh, looks so real too! Beautiful summer card!
ReplyDeleteThis is so refreshing! Lovely movement, Lainey~
ReplyDeleteThe perfect summer card--love it!
ReplyDeleteLainey, now I want those stamps and dies! Your colorful, frosty popsicles look so realistic on their Kraft sticks. Great birthday card!
ReplyDelete