MFT is having a contest on their blog for a few days and I thought I'd participate. It "forces" me to make a card and take my mind off this HOT weather we're having!
The first day is White Space - creating a card using a lot of white space. Well, I don't like seeing a lot of white on a card, so this was a bit of a challenge for me.
I die-cut the cat and flower from Meow Mix and colored them with Copic markers. Next, I die-cut a speech bubble and stamped the sentiment in black ink. I took a white panel of cardstock and used Wonky Stitched Rectangles on it and adhered it to a white cardstock card base.
The three items on the card are stacked 3 times for dimension. This sure is a lot of white....I really wanted to add something else but stopped. lol
Card Details:
- Stamps: MFT Meow Mix
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copics: BG13, BG23, E30, E33, R83, Y02, YG23
- Dies: MFT Meow Mix, Wonky Stitched Rectangles, Speech Bubbles
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


So cute & perfectly CAS!
ReplyDeleteHappy to see you are playing along with MFT challenges! Your white space card is adorable (especially the kitty).
ReplyDelete