Today is all about Repetition and something easy to do! The hardest thing was picking out which image I wanted to use. I haven't used my Kitschy Kitchen set in a while and that bowl was calling my name.
I die-cut five bowls in white cardstock and stamped them in a variety of colors. I took a piece of white cardstock and using a stencil, created the subway tile background. I stacked the bowls and added the sentiment.
The panel is on a Gumdrop Green cardstock card base. This color really does remind me of green gumdrops!
Card Details:
- Stamps: MFT Kitschy Kitchen
- Paper: MFT Gumdrop Green; PTI White Stampers Select
- Ink: MFT Ripe Raspberry, Daffodil, Gumdrop Green, Summer Splash, Orange Fizz; Memento Tuxedo Black; PTI Soft Stone
- Dies: MFT Kitschy Kitchen
- Tools: MFT English Brick Wall Stencil
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


The perfect image to choose for this challenge, Lainey, and your card looks so bright & cheerful in all those lovely colours!
ReplyDeleteOk, Lainey, I’ll take a set of bowls just like those. Love your color choices and the way you stacked them. Such a fun and happy card!
ReplyDelete