Can you believe we're on day 4 already! Today's challenge is to use Complementary Colors - those that are opposite each other on the color wheel, i.e. red/green, yellow/purple or orange/blue. I thought making a Christmas card would make me think it was colder outside (ha, like that worked!) so I chose red/green for my colors.
I started by stamping the sentiment (don't you just love the font in Hand Lettered Holiday?) in black ink on a piece of smooth white cardstock. Next, I die-cut the holly in two shades of green and the berries in red and placed them on the panel. I added a strip of green striped paper at the bottom. The panel is adhered to a piece of cherry red cardstock.
- Stamps: MFT Hand Lettered Holiday
- Paper: MFT Smooth White, Wild Cherry; PTI Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss Stripes
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
- Dies: PTI Holly Jolly
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"



Ahhh, Lainey, I need to CASE this one. I just remembered I have that MFT sentiment set. Awesome Christmas card!
ReplyDelete