Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blog Header

The wonderful picture in my blog header was made by my good friend Debbie.  Last May Debbie asked me if I could make cookies for her daughter's wedding (to give to the children in her class that were coming to her wedding).  In return I asked Debbie to design a sign for me that I could hang in my craft room that expressed my creativity.  The blog header is the amazing creation Debbie designed and painted for me!  Didn't she do a great job?  Here's a picture of the wedding cake cookies I made for her:


1 comment:

  1. Amazing talent! I can write, but I can't craft. My #2 daughter is the artist in my family (And, BTW, she also came up with the cover concept for Original Sin!)

    Thank you so much for posting my widget :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!