Sunday, January 24, 2010

Floral Birthday

I've been looking through a lot of card magazines and books lately to try to get some new ideas for cardmaking.  I spotted this birthday card in a book called "10-Minute Cards To Give & Share"; (card was designed by Lisa Johnson, PTI Design Team). It looked elegant to me - sometimes less on a card is better.  I also tried my PTI Vintage Labels stamp set for the first time, it's easy to use with the Labels One nestabilities and I'll definitely be using this combination more often!


Oh, don't let the name of the book above fool you.  10 Minutes?  I don't think so - heck, it takes me 10 minutes just to pick out the paper I want to use for a card!  lol

2 comments:

  1. I love this one Lainey! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful!!! You did a great job on it girl!!!

    ME

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!