This is the card that was sent out to family and friends. I love House Mouse stamps!!! The HM image was colored with Copics, and it's a little hard to see, but there's a piece of mylar over the picture to make it look like you are looking through a window.
This was one of my favorite cards I made for Christmas. I got the inspiration from a Christmas card I received - and decided to make my own version of it. The branches were made with the Martha Stewart "branch" punch, which was one of my most used punches during the holidays!
This is another card I used with the same Martha "branch" punch. As you can see, this punch can be used in a number of ways! The poinsettias are colored with Copics.
And finally, a card I made for my parents' mail carrier.




Elaine,
ReplyDeleteI've got goosebumps. Love it! I'm sharing your site with Lauren.
Thanks! Deb
I love the beautiful Christmas cards!!! My favorite is the "stocking" card!!! Very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteME