Friday, October 8, 2010

Pine Cone Wreath

The weather was a bit cool here this week and made me want to make a Christmas card.  This is a stamp set I bought last year from Rubber Stamp Tapestry and decided to try it. I used Kraft for the card base and then a very Christmas like green pattern paper from DCWV.  I stamped the wreath (see how below) on PTI's Mat Stack 3, added a strip of red cardstock, adhesive metallic embellishments and a little bit of gold Stickles.


The stamp set is just 2 stamps:  the branch and the pine cone.  To make the wreath, I stamped a branch in the north, south, east and west positions and then filled in between by randomly stamping more branches.  I used several different color green inks for the branches and then stamped the pine cones on top. It's easy to do and each wreath is unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!