Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wedding Gift

I didn't want to give my goddaughter "just a check" as her wedding gift and made her this instead.  I bought a gallon size clear paint can at Michael's and lined the inside with a soft pink/green/cream paper.  I added bows on the handles (the washer that's hanging is to open the can).

Here's what it looks like completed:


I wrapped the money in tissue and then put a band of matching paper around it and tied it with a bow.  I put a little bit of basket grass in the bottom.


I lined the top of the can with matching paper and cut 2 hearts using nestabilities; I printed the sentiment on the computer.  I paper pierced the scalloped heart and added the ribbon and pearls.


Just a little bit different than getting a check!  I hope she likes it!

1 comment:

  1. this absolutley gorgeous. your Goddaughter will love this too. How unique to give a gift presented like this. 2 thumbs up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!