Friday, April 8, 2011

80th Birthday

This is another new purchase from PTI - their "Tiny Envelope" die - doesn't this make a cute little envelope?  For this card I used Blueberry Sky as the card base and topped it with a layer of white and a layer of patterned, blue flower paper.  I made the envelope and inserted a spiral notebook page die; the sentiment was made on the computer.  I edged around the envelope and spiral notebook page with distress ink.  I cut the 80 with PTI dies, added the flowers, twine, butterfly and a few crystals.

Card Details:
  • Paper:  PTI Blueberry Sky, Hot Off The Press
  • Tools:  PTI Tiny Envelope Die, By The Numbers Die, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
  • Other:  Twine, Crystals, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Prisma Flowers
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!