Saturday, April 2, 2011

In A Nutshell

I've had this stamp for quite a while and thought I should use it - this will be a retirement card because it just looks like what a retired person should be doing!  This House Mouse stamp is called "In A Nutshell" and features Maxwell.  I used Kraft for the card base and topped it with a pink and orange polka dot paper.  Maxwell is colored with Copics; I used a sponge to tap blue ink to make the sky background.  I mounted Maxwell on a deep pink paper and edged it with a Kraft scalloped border.  I added another orange scalloped strip behind the image and finished the card with a pink ribbon and glitter on the sand.

  Card Details:
  • Stamps:  House Mouse "In A Nutshell", PTI Take Three: Summer
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, Stampin' Up
  • Tools:  PTI Banner Borders
  • Other:  Ribbon, Martha Stewart Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!