I think this was my favorite Easter card I made this year - I love the soft yellow and purple colors, so Spring and Easter like! I used white for the card base, topped it with a piece of light purple, then added a butterfly patterned paper. The dark purple shape on the right side was made using PTI's Border Banners. I made the envelope and edged around it with purple ink, stamped Happy Easter on a notebook page and wrapped the twine around the envelope. Of course I felt it still needed embellishments and added the flowers, butterfly and crystals. Hope you have a wonderful Easter!
Card Details:
- Stamps: Studio G $1
- Paper: Bazzill, PTI Egg Hunt
- Tools: PTI Tiny Envelope Die, Border Banners Die, Spiral Notebook Page; Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
- Other: Prima Flowers, Crystals, Twine, Ink
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!