I still like to use stencils and they really do make a nice background.
On white cardstock I stenciled the stripes with Green Parakeet ink. I die-cut the split die in watercolor paper, stamped it with Versamark ink, sprinkled it with white embossing powder and heat set it. The flowers are colored with Zig Brush Markers and the sentiment stamped in black ink.
I placed it on foam tape for a bit of dimension.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Splits: Best Wishes, Keep It Simple: Just Because
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select; Tim Holtz Watercolor
- Ink: PTI Green Parakeet; Versafine Onyx Black; Versamark
- Dies: PTI Splits: Best Wishes
- Tools: Heat Tool
- Other: MFT All Lined Up Stencil; Zig Light Green #41, Yellow #50; Zing Embossing Powder; Foam Tape
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Think I need to add that Splits to my collection--love this card!
ReplyDelete