Monday, March 13, 2017

Day 12: PTI Release Day 3...


We're only on Day 3 of the release and already my wish list runneth over! It's going to be hard to resist buying some of the new products since I would like to get everything!

The challenge: "Create a new project that incorporates your all-time favorite floral set."

Well, that's easier said then done because there are so many floral sets that I like! After careful consideration I selected Tulip Time which is definitely in my top 5.

I die-cut the tulips in white cardstock and stamped the flowers in Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold and Bright Buttercup inks. The stems are stamped in Mint Julep and New Leaf inks. I placed them on foam tape onto a white cardstock panel with stitching around the edges. The card base is Bright Buttercup cardstock.

Happy Easter is stamped in Smokey Shadow ink. A few wraps of white crochet thread finished the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Tulip Time, Keep It Simple: Easter
  • Paper:  PTI Bright Buttercup, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, Bright Buttercup, Mint Julep, New Leaf, Smokey Shadow
  • Dies:  PTI Tulip Time; MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Crochet Thread
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

2 comments:

  1. PTI does make a lot of lovely floral stamp sets, but I'm in total agreement with you, Lainey - the fabulous images, layering possibilities and size of these tulips make this set one of my favourites too! A wonderful Easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Easter card, Lainey. I bought the Tulip Time stamp set a long time ago but dies were OOS. I need to resolve that with my next order.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!