Lexi Daly is today's Guest Blogger, highlighting new planner products and different ways to use planners, all part of the Moments Inked system. I don't own any planners so I'm looking forward to seeing what she has in store for us....maybe she'll change my mind and I'll get one!
The challenge: "Create a new project that includes a card with coordinating altered envelope. And mail it!"
I'm glad the challenge wasn't to do something with a planner so I can play along! I have a friend that's a little down in the dumps so I'll be mailing this card to her.
On white cardstock I stamped the image in black ink and colored it with Copic markers. The sentiment is also stamped in black ink. I ran the panel through the Cuttlebug using wonky stitched rectangles (don't you just love the stitched look?) and placed it on a Hawaiian Shores cardstock card base.
To alter my envelope, I stamped it with coordinating leaves in the lower left corner and also colored them with Copics.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Doodlie-do, It's The Thought
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Hawaiian Shores
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copics: BG15, R24, YG93, YG95, YG97, W1
- Dies: MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


This is such a sweet card, Lainey - your friend will not only love it, it'll help bring a little joy into her life! The coordinated envie really does make sending a card more special.
ReplyDeleteLainey, I love this card. Hope your friend feels better.
ReplyDeleteWishing a blessing to you and your friend. She will perk up when she receives your cheerful card and envelope in the mail!!
ReplyDeleteCAS perfection Lainey...love it! And I'm sure this will make your friend smile too! Beautiful!! :0)
ReplyDelete