Tuesday, March 7, 2017

PTI Day 6: Packaging Focus...


Packaging Focus is a new monthly feature showing tips and tricks for packaging and wrapping things. Should be fun to try each month! Rebecca Luminarias is the guest blogger for this month.


The challenge: "Create a new packaging project using details from the projects above as your inspiration."

After looking at the inspiration photo, I saw a lot of gold circles, black and ribbon. I thought, let's use some of that pattern paper you just bought and pulled out a piece of Gold Luxe Foil. I die-cut a Keep It Simple Frame in Fresh Snow Linen and stamped it with the sentiment in black ink.

I placed the sentiment on fun foam for dimension. A little white ribbon around the card completed things. Easy! A few ideas to use this card: wedding, 50th anniversary card or graduation.

Project Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Congratulations
  • Paper:  PTI Gold Luxe Foil Design, Fresh Snow Linen, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
  • Dies:  PTI Keep It Simple Frames
  • Other:  Ribbon; Fun Foam
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Live the fist card. Very pretty the flowers just pop. And the gold is so elegant

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!