Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cowboy Cookies Basket

My friend asked me to make her a basket of my "famous" Cowboy Cookies for her to take into work.  Here's a plate of cookies just waiting for a cup of tea to go with them:


There are about 12 people in her department, so I wrapped 6 cookies in individual bags so everyone can take one:


Here's how they all looked in the basket:


I used PTI's new Everyday Treats to create the label.  I stamped it in rhubarb stalk and black inks and added the threaded buttons:


And finally wrapped and ready to go:


I made her a little treat bag (using a PTI Kraft Bag) to take home for her and her husband to enjoy.  Hmm, I wonder if her husband will ever see any of these?  lol

1 comment:

  1. What a super looking basket. No wonder she offered more dough for the dough!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!