Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy, Happy 1st Birthday

Sometimes it's easy for me to make a kid's birthday card and sometimes I struggle; luckily the idea for this card came quickly.  I used navy blue for the card base and topped it with a cute little boyish pattern paper. I cut the zigzag strip of green for the bottom, added a blue layer behind it and stamped the sentiment.  I had a leftover Jolee's car sticker and slapped that on too.  I cut two "ones" and layered them on top of a die cut, added a couple stars and the ribbon. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Birthday Bash Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI Spring Rain, Spring Moss, DCWV
  • Tools:  PTI By The Numbers Die, Fillable Frames #10 Die; EK Success Zigzag Stitch Punch, Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Sheer Creations Ribbon, Adhesive Stars, Jolee's Stickers
  • Card Size:  5.5" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!