Friday, September 23, 2011

Welcome Fall

Today is the first day of Fall....yippee!!  No one is happier than me to see the hot summer end!  Fall is my favorite time of the year - I can already see some of the leaves starting to change!  For this card, I used white for the card base and topped it with a layer of Scarlet Jewel and a piece of leafy patterned paper.  I stamped the wreath in brown ink onto a die cut and added the berries in cantaloupe and green inks.  I stamped the tiny flowers in rhubarb ink, added a pearl drop to the middle and then sprinkled the entire wreath with glitter.  Instead of tying a ribbon around the card, I decided to put a tiny bow on it.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Wreath For All Seasons
  • Paper:  PTI Scarlet Jewel, Fall Prints & Patterns
  • Tools:  PTI Mat Stack 5 Die, Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Pearl Pen, Martha Stewart Glitter, Ribbon
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!