Tuesday, September 6, 2011

With Sympathy

This is one of my favorite new sets from PTI - it's called Harvest Berries, but the main stamps are ginkgo leaves (which can be used for any type of card).  I saw this red and black card on Nichole's blog and thought it was stunning so wanted to make one for myself.  I used True Black for the card base and stamped the ginkgo leaves in black ink onto Pure Poppy.  I added some smaller flowers in white ink and used a pearl pen for the centers and put a layer of white between the red and black cardstock.  Finally I added the sentiment tied with thin, black ribbon.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Harvest Berries, Flower Fusion 7, Botanical Silhouettes
  • Paper:  PTI True Black, Pure Poppy
  • Tools:  Tag Trio Nestabilities
  • Other:  Pearl Pen, Offray Ribbon
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!