Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Peaceful Happy Birthday

Another card I saw on Nichole's blog that I had to make!  I used Kraft for the card base, edged around it and then stamped the polka dots in white ink.  The image is cut with ivory cardstock using Mat Stack 5.  I stamped the grass in two colors of beige, the flowers in 2 colors of blue (my friend's favorite color!) and edged around the top of the die cut in blue to create a sky illusion.  I stamped the sentiment and underlined it, added some glitter on the flowers, embroidery thread, and the butterfly (after I took the picture I added a few pearls to the center of the butterfly).  Happy Birthday Kathy!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Peaceful Garden, Polka Dot Basics
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, Vintage Cream
  • Tools:  PTI Mat Stack 5, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
  • Other:  Martha Stewart Glitter, Embroidery Thread
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!