I've had this Christmas card kit for a few years and thought they would make cute little cards for SAS4K. The kit included the card base, including the pop up portion at the top, plus the envelopes.
I took the green paper and embossed it with stripes and adhered it to the red card base. I die-cut the circle in white, stamped the outer stitches in New Leaf ink and the sentiment in Pure Poppy ink. I placed the circle on foam tape for dimension.
I had lots of 3D stickers from Michael's - candy canes, Santa, snowman, reindeer, etc. so what better way to use them! Depending on the card, I added the Loop-de-Loop border at the bottom or punched out snowflakes. Fun and quick cards to make...I hope the kids enjoy them!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Jolly Holiday, Borders & Corners: Circle
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select; Papercut Bib Overlay Kit; DCWV
- Ink: PTI New Leaf, Pure Poppy
- Dies: PTI Limitless Layers: Circles, Loop de Loop
- Tools: EK Success Snowflake Punch; Cuttlebug Pajama Stripes Embossing Folder
- Other: Studio 18 Dimensional Stickers; Foam Tape
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!