Friday, December 2, 2016

Holiday Wishes...

It's hard to believe it's December!! What happened to November??😳

Sweet Holiday Wishes has to be my favorite stamp set I bought this year - I'm a big cookie baker and this stamp set makes me happy every time I use it.

On white cardstock, I stamped the trees in Kraft, Mint Julep and Pure Poppy inks. I added the little holly and berries using the same ink colors.

The banner is die-cut in white cardstock, stamped in Pure Poppy ink and on fun foam for dimension. I placed the panel on a Kraft cardstock card base and added the red string. I'm all about sparkle and added glitter to the trees to represent sugar. Cookies must have sugar on them!😊

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Sweet Holiday Wishes
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Kraft, Mint Julep, Pure Poppy
  • Dies:  PTI Tag Sale: Quilted
  • Other:  Glitter; Fun Foam; String
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. Lainey, you do have a way of making me regret not picking up certain stamp sets, and this is one of them! Lovely card that definitely reminds me of shortbread cookies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!