Hanukkah starts tonight and this is the card I sent to my Jewish friends. I normally put the sentiment "Happy Hanukkah" on the front of the card, but this year I decided to change things a bit and make the Star of David the center of attention.
I die-cut the star in white cardstock and popped out the pieces, leaving just the outline in white. I filled in the star with Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky and Enchanted Evening cardstock. I repeated this two more times, stacked them together and placed it on a pinking circle die-cut in silver foil paper.
For the background, I used an argyle embossing folder with Enchanted Evening cardstock. I placed it on a white cardstock card base, leaving a little white showing on the right side. I wrapped silver cording around the bottom of the card to complete it.
Card Details:
- Paper: PTI Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, White Stampers Select; Silver Foil
- Dies: PTI Menorah Medley; Pinking Circle Nestabilities
- Tools: Cuttlebug Argyle Embossing Folder
- Other: Cording
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!