Sunday, January 8, 2017

With Sympathy...

Well, I know this year I need to make some more masculine looking sympathy cards - most of the ones I have are more feminine, like this one.

I stamped the flowers on white cardstock using two shade of pink ink - Hibiscus Burst and Angel Pink. The stems are stamped in Pear Tart ink. The sentiment is stamped in Smokey Shadow ink. I added the Angel Pink ink butterfly and the flying tail in Smokey Shadow ink.

The panel is on a Raspberry Fizz cardstock card base, with a strip of black blocked paper on the left edge. I rounded the right corners and added a bit of glitter to the flowers. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Keep It Simple: Sympathy, Places Please, Frog Hop; Stampin' Up Lotus Blossom
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Raspberry Fizz, Bitty Blocks
  • Ink:  PTI Hibiscus Burst, Smokey Shadow; Memento Angel Pink, Pear Tart
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Glitter
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. A lovely sympathy card that would suit any other occasion as well as it's so pretty! Love how you grounded the whole card with the strip of black DP, and the rounded corners really add extra interest.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!