Friday, March 4, 2011

35th Birthday

Sometimes I think I'm getting better at making male birthday cards because this card idea came to me rather quickly!  I used Spring Rain for the card base and layered it with brown and polka dot papers.  I cut a Mat Stack 3 die and stamped it with brown ink.  Fine Linen was a perfect match to the polka dots so I used it for the scalloped circle and the banner.  I cut the 35 on the Cricut, stamped the sentiment and added the metallic stars.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Birthday Bash Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI Spring Rain, DCWV
  • Tools:  Cricut, Standard & Circle Nestabilities, PTI Double Ended Banner Die; Mat Stack 3 Die, Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Metallic Stars
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!