Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Three Hearts Anniversary

I just love this cardstock - the color is so pretty!  I used white for the card base and then a layer of Hawaiian Shores cardstock that I ran through the Cuttlebug using a Linen Impression plate, then used Fresh Snow ink around the edges.  Next I cut out the three windows using the Take Three die.  The hearts were made using nestabilities and were mounted on 3d foamies.  I added the sentiment, stamped on a Tag Trio die, some matching twine and silver balls to the hearts.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Fillable Frames #4
  • Paper:  PTI Hawaiian Shores Cardstock, 2009 Bitty Dots Basics, Stampers Select White
  • Tools:  PTI Linen & Canvas Impression Plate, Take Three Die
  • Other:  Scalloped Hearts Nestabilities, Tag Trios, Twine, Silver Balls
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!