Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Is Here!

The winter seems to me like it went by really fast this year.....maybe it's just because I'm getting older!  Since today is the first day of Spring, I felt like making a Spring-like card.  I used Kraft for the card base and edged it with Fresh Snow ink.  I cut the butterflies from scraps of paper I had on hand and added Liquid Pearls to the centers.  I stamped the sentiment, mounted the butterflies on doilies made with a Martha Stewart punch and added some coordinating twine.  Happy Spring!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Make A Wish
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft; Itty Bitty Dots
  • Tools:  Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch; Vintage Doily Punch
  • Other:  Twine, Liquid Pearls, PTI Fresh Snow Ink
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!