Saturday, March 26, 2011

Just A Note

I just received my March PTI goodies in the mail and of course couldn't wait to start using them!  This simple card was made with the Flower Fusion #1 stamp set.  I used White Stamper's Select cardstock for the card and scored 3 lines along the bottom with my Scor-Pal.  Next I stamped the flowers, adding a paper button to the middle of them and edged around the card with a light purple ink.  I tied twine around the card and added a little 'tiny tag' with "just a note" on it.  This stamp set is just too cute and only $5!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Flower Fusion #1, Tiny Tags
  • Paper:  PTI White Stamper's Select
  • Tools:  Scor-Pal, PTI Tiny Tags Die, Sizzlet Button Die
  • Other:  Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!