Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sending Birthday Wishes

I can't take credit for this card, I saw it in the Mar/Apr 2010 issue of Paper Crafts, designed by Becky Oehlers.  Once I saw it, I knew I wanted to make it and who was going to get it.  The card base is Pure Poppy, topped with layers of Lemon Tart and white.  The "hills" are circles made with assorted patterned papers and paper pierced; the edges are curled up for dimension.  The sun was made from a Sizzix die, I stamped the trees and adhered the buttons.  I added the rows of scallops, the ribbon and finally the chick mounted on 3d foamies.  Happy Birthday Debbie!

 Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Everyday Button Bits
  • Paper:  PTI Pure Poppy, Lemon Tart, Assorted Pattern
  • Tools:  Standard Circle Nestabilities, Scalloped Scissors, Paper Piercing Tool, Sizzix Flower Die
  • Other:  Spring Moss, Lemon Tart Buttons, Celebrate It Ribbon, 3d Foamies
  • Card Size:  5.5" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!