Tuesday, July 12, 2011

60th Birthday

I seem to be making a lot of milestone birthdays this year! This was for a man, so I needed to use more masculine colors, and you know how men like blue and brown!  The card base is brown, topped with a layer of white and a patterned stripe paper.  The '60' was made with PTI's By The Numbers dies (I get so much use out of this set!) and layered on pinking circles.  I added the sentiment, the corners and a few stars to finish the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Birthday Bash Sentiments
  • Paper:  Stampin' Up, Bazzill, PTI Hawaiian Shores
  • Tools:  PTI By The Numbers Dies, Pinking Circles Nestabilities, Square Nestabilities, Sizzix Corners
  • Other:  Colorbox Adhesive Stars
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!