I saw this card on Nichole's blog and never thought to use the teacup as a planter! I'm always amazed at the creativity of people! I used Dark Chocolate as the card base, and topped it with a lemon/chocolate polka dot paper and a layer of Lemon Tart. The flower stem was made with Flower Fusion #4 and the flower cut with felt using Flower Fusion #3 and potted into the teacup, which is raised on pop up dots. I added the sentiment, crystal flower center and the bee! This is one of my favorite cards!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Flower Fusion #4, Communique Curves, Tea For Two Additions
- Paper: PTI Dark Chocolate, Lemon Tart, Happy Spots
- Tools: PTI Flower Fusion #3 Die, Teacup Die
- Other: PTI Lemon Tart Felt, Crystal, EK Success Sticker, Pop Up Dots
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!