Friday, July 1, 2011

Birthday Flowers

This card was made using this week's "Make It Monday" technique on Nichole's blog (PTI) called "Polaroid 2-Step Masking".  Since I needed to make a birthday card I decided to try it. The card base is True Black, topped with a layer of Raspberry Fizz pattern paper.  The flower image is stamped on Kraft and outlined with Fresh Snow ink.  I added the sentiment, black crystals for the flower centers, a few banner tails and adhesive black dots.  This technique was easy to do - to see how to do it, click here:  Make It Monday #21  Happy Birthday Roro!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Botanical Silhouettes (2010 Anniversary Set), Vintage Picnic 
  • Paper:  PTI True Black, 2008 Bitty Box Basics, Kraft
  • Tools:  PTI Double Ended Banner Die, Fiskars Pinking Paper Edgers
  • Other:  Taylored Expressions Crystals, Colorbox Metal Adhesive Dots
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!