Sunday, July 10, 2011

Celebrate Today

PTI ended their Year of Flowers series by releasing a Collection set, which are miniatures of the original set.  Nice to use when you want a smaller flower on something.  I used white for the card base and topped it with a layer of Melon Berry, cutting out the window with Mat Stack 3.  I stamped and colored the mums with Copics, adding glitter to it.  Hard to see, but I scored at line at the top of the card and two lines at the bottom, placing the sentiment, stamped on vellum, between the two lines.  Final touches were a couple crystals and the flourish in the corner.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Year of Flowers Collection, Think Big Favorites #4
  • Paper:  PTI Melon Berry, Sweet Blush; Vellum
  • Tools:  PTI Mat Stack 3, Scor-Pal
  • Other:  Cuttlebug Flourish, Crystals, Martha Stewart Glitter, Copics
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!