I'm just starting to use some of my new stamp sets from December! This card features Rosie Posie. I used Kraft for the card base and edged around it in white. I stamped the flowers in the right hand corner and added black pearl pen to the centers of them. The top of the card is Raspberry Fizz cardstock, cut with Card Edgers #4 and layered with a Mat Stack 2 diecut and circles. I punched holes in the end of the mat stack and tied twine through them. The cirles are on foam tape for dimension. The card still looked a little plain to me so I added the bee (I haven't use one of them for a while!) and the dotted "flying" line. Happy Birthday Chong!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Rosie Posie, Birthday Bash Sentiments, Bird Watching
- Paper: PTI Kraft, Raspberry Fizz
- Tools: PTI Mat Stack 2 Die, Card Edgers #4; Circle Nestabilities, Crop-A-Dile
- Other: Twine, Jolee's, Pearl Pen. Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
- Use What I Have: Haven't used the Bird Watching stamp set in ages!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!