I found this woodsy pattern paper in Joann's and thought it would make a nice, masculine card. I used Pinefeather for the card base and layered it with a piece of Kraft. Before adhering the woodsy paper, I ran it through the Cuttlebug with a woodgrain impression plate - it's hard to tell in the picture but the paper has a nice woodgrain look to it. I rounded the corners on the right hand side. The sentiment is stamped onto a diecut made with the new PTI Happy Day die and mounted on foam tape. I added some jute on the spine to complete the card.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Communique Curves Sentiments, Happy Day
- Paper: PTI Pinefeather, Kraft; Hot Off The Press
- Tools: PTI Happy Day Die, Corner Rounder, Woodgrain Impression Plate
- Other: Twine, Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!