This card is for my PTI buddy - today's her birthday. When I first saw this penguin stamp, I was on the fence about getting it, but then I started seeing so many cute cards with it so I needed to get it too. I used white for the card base and embossed it with a "snow dots" embossing folder. I edged around the card with pink and added a dab of Stickles to the center of each snowflake. The penguin is diecut and stamped; I colored his nose and feet with Copics and added a little pink chalk to his cheeks. The "happy" banner and "birthday" sentiments are from Tag-Its #10. The penguin is and mounted on foam tape and adhered to two circles; I paper pierced the scalloped one. I made his hat, putting a little Stickles on the edge and added the black pompom. My final step was adding the black twine, which makes the black on the card pop. Happy Birthday Linda!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Winter Penguin, Tag-Its #10
- Paper: PTI Stampers' Select White, Autumn Rose
- Tools: PTI Winter Penguin Die, Standard and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Snow Dots Embossing Folder
- Other: Copics, Stickles, Twine, Pompom
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!